Saturday, August 29, 2009

DDT in Cigarettes?!

Today, I did my daily posting comments on relevant related blogs and websites and I did thorough research on every imaginable subject related to this topic. When I googled chemicals in cigarettes, I was absolutely horrified to discover that DDT is 1 of the known carcinogenic chemicals currently being added to cigarettes! I took a double take and had to re-read it 3 times before I realized that what I was reading is true and accurate! The horrifying toxic soup cocktail of chemicals in cigarettes is a major horrifying nightmare horror alone; even without the DDT.

But to now discover that DDT is included in the toxic soup cocktail is a real horror in itself! I avoid cigarette smoke like the plague and fortunately I have a very strong highly sensitive sense of smell. When I smell the cigarette smoke and when I see people smoking, I quickly run in the opposite direction to avoid having to breathe it! OMG, it's the 21st Century, and with all the current abounding data that presents viable accurate irrefutable arguments against smoking, one would think that smokers would associate more than enough pain and be highly motivated to quit the ugly, nasty habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment