Thursday, August 15, 2013

Smoke Screen A True Story About The Lives Destroyed By Smoking


I'm happy to announce my new book on Amazon Kindle: Smoke Screen, A Cautionary Non Fiction Account of Manipulation and Deception http://alturl.com/sc4yu This book is 40 years in the making and began when my dear sweet departed beloved Mother was pregnant with me.  I wrote this book to share my personal story with involuntarily breathing toxic secondhand smoke and raise awareness about the truth big tobacco heinously hides and the ugly nasty addiction that destroys lives from coast to coast and around the world.  I am no longer the shy awkward scared little girl who was stifled and was not allowed to speak about this issue.  Instead, today, I'm a strong independent free thinker new Mother and happily married and I will no longer remain silent about this crucial issue that continues to hurt and destroy families with its toxic poison. I wrote a very special Memorial to my dear sweet beloved departed Mother and I dedicate this book to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment